Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thought, Energy and the Entanglement Theory


I'm going to start this entry by repeating a statement that I made on Facebook:

"The ancestor of every action is a thought." ~Emerson

When you repeat a thought (or a statement), you are not only convincing yourself but you are convincing reality to the purpose of that thought. This is "the power of intention". This is explained by the theory of quantum entanglement. This video will give you an idea of what I am talking about:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QcKDvcnZrE

I have been thinking a lot lately about my purpose and the purpose of our species and the result of good and bad on the world, the universe, the perspective of eternity and the significance of time. I have been looking high and low and reading a lot of sources and watching a lot of videos and opinions on the web. The idea of Quantum entanglement is more than just the connection of particles but that those particles are energy and can exist at several positions in space simultaneously (not as copies or parts, but as ONE particle).

Check this link too:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eDqDcZm9EA
And listen to this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTBX2lTDt6E

What's funny is that in 1995 I read a book called "The Celestine Prophecies" which was kind of a new-age "find your aura" type book and then I also read "Foucault's Pendulum" by Umberto Eco; translated from Italian, around the same time. In Foucault's Pendulum, the universe and the big bang are described as energy entering "the nothing". We call it the BIG bang, but the scale is actually irrelevant because something into nothing is not relative to any scale of size. Anyway, the energy that is introduced springs forth in all directions and slows as it moves away from the source of entry into the nothing. As the energy slows, it begins to vibrate and slow to different harmonies and frequencies; creating all of the elements. Now, you figure that all of this energy mixes around for billions of years forming planets, stars, solar systems, galaxies, etc. Eventually, there is life (organic life).

Now life is made of molecules formed of atoms which are basically the elements of energy at a specific frequency. So you and I and everything everywhere is made of energy. In addition to that, each particle or element of energy is "entangled" to every other piece and the same pieces can appear at different locations simultaeously. It's not even far fetched to say that if particles can exist at different points, why can't they also exist at different TIMES simultaneously.

That could mean that thoughts, actions, and events happening at any point along our perception of time/space could effect any other action or event at any other point of time/space. As I've been putting all of this together in my mind I have been thinking that even my thoughts about this concept are actually affecting the universe itself. It's like the universe is giving me the information thru experiences and then my thoughts are vibratiing out to the universe to repeat the call throughout time/space. I may be a little narcissistic to think this way but it is nice to think that my insignificant life, thoughts, intentions and actions could actually effect the universe and all creation.

Yeah, I'm mad as a hatter.




1 comment:

wstaylor said...

Interesting writings man... and some great photography work while at sea.