Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trying to Refocus

I haven't been very consistent with writing here, but I am going to attempt to organize and get some thoughts into a post soon. I have been going through some life altering and soul searching experiences lately and I have to re-double my efforts to find meaning in things that challenge meaning.

In the spiritual sense, I do feel that there is a purpose to all life, action, destruction, creation and intention. It is, however, difficult to apply my beliefs in very trying times. I must attempt to reassure my reality. I must trust what I know is true. I feel that every answer is floating around us and is there for the taking, if we have the will to grab it.

This is not really a blog entry today and not a mission statement of any kind, but I believe I will call it a "letter of intention".

No comments: